Check Flickr for more pictures!

Friday, November 11, 2011

3 Going On.....

I swear, some days I wonder if i didn't miss 10 years somewhere along the way.  Not only does Ms. Moogle go around saying she is going to drive herself places (in her little pink jeep of course), but she came home from school the other day and told us that she loves one of the boys in her class!  I really thought I had at least a few more years until that started!  :P
Plus, her sassy little comebacks make me feel like I walked straight into the halls of a middle school.  About a year ago if we said something she didn't like she would accuse us of being "So Sad!"  We thought it was pretty darn cute and would use the term right back at her.  But now if we say or do something she doesn't like her comeback is "You're not going to be invited to my party!"  or the newest "You're not my best friend anymore!"   Uuuuggghhhh!!!! :P

No comments: