Check Flickr for more pictures!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Memories

I know I've said it before, but I have to say it again.  Sometimes the Moogle just blows me away with what she remembers.  Today I had one of those moments.  When the weather is nice, we often walk to do our shopping instead of driving.  So, when Daddy pointed out that he was in need of some new sneakers and running shorts we were happy to add our first walk/stroller ride to Kohl's of this year to our agenda.  There are some gardens in front of the store and as we're going by Adara says to me "Mommy, do you remember the time we saw the goslings in the bushes here?  They were looking for their Mommy."  I did remember seeing the goslings and we talked about how they would be all grown up now maybe with goslings of their own.  I couldn't remember exactly when we had seen them, but figured it must have been last year since she remembered it and I knew I had taken a picture at the time.  So, of course, back home I had to look up the picture.  The date this picture was taken is 4/22/10.  I kid you not.  That is almost two years ago, not one.  The moogle would have been about 21 months old.  I don't know, may be it's normal for kids to remember stuff like this, but I've gotta say I find it just fascinating!

The Goslings
A Picture of the Moogle From That Same Day
  

1 comment:

LJB said...

she certainly has changed a lot since then! She is a very smart little girl and her memory is outstanding!!