Check Flickr for more pictures!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Recent Favorites

Yesterday the Moogle was video chatting with Grandma and Grandma asked if she could type her name.  She replied by spelling her name out loud.  Grandma told her good job, now could she find the letters on the keyboard and type it.  "I can't.  There's only one A!"

She is also stuck on calling scribbling "scrubbling" and very insistent that I am the one who is wrong.

I had to pick Buddy up early from school for a doctor's appointment last week (ear infection).  So, Daddy got to pick up the Moogle.  On his way out he ran into a friend and they were talking then he turns to leave.  "Daddy!  no, no!  You're forgetting Buddy!"  Troll Daddy... "Oh, he went to live with the gypsies.  He won't be coming home with us anymore."  The Moogle (now close to tears): "No!  No!  But Daddy, I like him!"  (Something she wouldn't normally admit - ha!  Should have had the tape recorder!) ;)

Buddy was "begging" for pieces of a bagel I was eating and kept saying and signing "more please."  I would give him a little piece and he'd sit next to me and eat it, then ask again.  Inevitably, I finished the bagel.  So he's asks for "more please" and i show him the empty plate.  He shakes his head and says "no more" looking all despondent.  I had to laugh!  :)  

And, just for laughs... ;)
     

1 comment:

Terryfic said...

Daddy is being a stinker - IMHO. But it was a defining moment for Adara.